Not sure if you should be participating in a group fitness class today, please complete the COVID-19 Alberta Health Daily Checklist.
The following page will address some of the key initiatives that we have incorporated into our standard operating procedures. Please take a moment to review this information as some of our in-studio protocols have changed.
BEFORE YOU GET TO THE STUDIO
- If you feel sick or unwell, please cancel your reservation and stay home (see T&C’s for details).
- Please bring a towel (we aren’t currently offering towel service) & remember your grip socks (full or closed toe is preferable).
- We have increased the amount of time between bookings to minimize client overlap.
- AHS approved disinfectants will be used throughout the entire studio including all equipment, bathrooms and high touch surface areas.
- Clients will be provided with cleaning wipes and commercial grade disinfectant at every Megaformer to be used after each session.
- Lagree YYC has always and continues to use a non-chemical ultra violet hydroxyl generating device that provides an environmentally safe solution for destroying airborne and surface based bacteria and viruses including COVID-19.
- Staff have been trained on new cleaning and disinfecting procedures for each area of the studio.
DURING YOUR SESSION
- Weather permitting, doors will remain open during class to allow for improved ventilation.
- If you feel unwell at any time, please advise the instructor and/or CSR and they will follow our Rapid Response Plan. Collect your belongings, proceed home and call 811 or use the AHS on-line assessment tool to determine if testing is required.
AFTER YOUR SESSION
- Please spend an extra few minutes properly wiping down your Megaformer, Red Pole & surrounding area according to the directions posted around the studio.
- Please sanitize your hands.
CREDITS – MEMBERSHIPS – RESERVATIONS
- As per our stated T&C’s, regular drop-in and class pack credits do not expire, but will require an extension after 12-months. You will receive an email advising you when you have credits that are due to expire.
- Please note that you will only be able to book 1 week in advance.
A SHARED RESPONSIBILITY
COVID-19 has disrupted billions of lives with far-reaching effects on the health and livelihoods of people all over the world. This pandemic is deepening preexisting inequalities and putting immense strain on our society.
In response to COVID-19, we have all adapted how we live our lives, how we socialize and now how we exercise. In consideration of the most vulnerable members of our community, we ask everyone to work together with mutual respect and consideration as we are only as strong as the weakest link.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, we ask that you follow current AHS policies and guidelines.
Now more than ever, it is important to listen to your body and only return to group fitness with the understanding that you do so at your own risk. If you are in a high risk category or live with someone who is, please make an informed decision. By choosing to reengage in exercise at Lagree YYC or elsewhere, even with enhanced cleaning protocols, you acknowledge and accept the additional risks associated with the global health pandemic COVID-19.
Stay strong. Stay safe!