- In my class, you can expect: A challenging and fun workout! My goal is to get every fibre in your body fired up and have you leaving class stronger, empowered and ready to tackle anything that comes your way.
- What sort of music can people expect in your class? Hip hop, R&B, Pop, Top 40s. Music that gets your blood pumping and your booty shaking (literally).
- If I was an ice cream flavor, I’d be: Matcha Coconut. Green tea to represent my Asian roots and coconut because I’m both tough and sweet. Plus (in my mind) the antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties cancel out the sugar!
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner?: Dinner. Its the only time of day when I can sit down and share a meal with my family and friends.
- Bird, Cat, Dog, Goldfish, Hamster or Pot Belly Pig? I’ve had all except for a bird and pig, but I’m dying to own a miniature pig! They’re intelligent, highly social and ridiculously cute!
- When I’m not instructing Lagree: I’m also a cardio and HIIT junky. You’ll find me spinning to Peloton rides, jumping rope and going for long runs. Because I’m a full-time chauffer to my three children, I need to stay active throughout the day to balance out the hours sitting in my car!
- Guilty Pleasure: Too many to name, but my top three are dark chocolate, peanut butter and French fries. The crispier the better.
- You probably didn’t know that: I was an accountant for over 15 years, and I hold dual citizenship to Canada and the United Kingdom. So, I enjoy Timbits with my high tea!
Book a Class With Jacqueline Chapman