- In my class, you can expect: A 45-minute high intensity workout that will get your muscles shaking and your heart pumping….but I promise to distract you from that full body burn with a firey playlist and my gravity defying ponytail.
- What sort of music can people expect in your class? EDM, Hot hits and Indie house remixes.
- If I was an ice cream flavor, I’d be: If I had 1,000,000 flavors.
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner?: You can drink an Aperol Spritz with breakfast, lunch or dinner…
- Bird, Cat, Dog, Goldfish, Hamster or Pot Belly Pig? My motto is “All of the animals, all of the time”. My childhood dream was to invent the shrinking machine from ‘Honey, I Shrunk The Kids’ but then use it on animals so everybody could have a miniature giraffe or lion as their side kick.
- When I’m not instructing Lagree: I am a clinical pharmacist who loves to travel as far and as often as possible. There’s so much culture in this world, and maybe I’m selfish, but I want to experience it all.
- Guilty Pleasure: Bad British reality TV.
- You probably didn’t know that: After using LagreeYYC to venture back into fitness after a major orthopedic surgery (that forced me into 3 months of bed rest and years of physiotherapy), I flew to Sebastien Lagree’s headquarters in California to obtain my certification in January 2020. I hope you join me for a class so I can share my excitement and appreciation for the Lagree method with you.
Book a Class With Genevieve McMichael