- In my class, you can expect: To have fun, be challenged and hear a story or two about my hilarious hubby while I make you hold, pulse and dig a little deeper.
- What sort of music can people expect in your class? Anything that will make you move, always upbeat.
- If I was an ice cream flavor, I’d be: Strawberry.
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner?: Depends on the day, but always coffee.
- Bird, Cat, Dog, Goldfish, Hamster or Pot Belly Pig? None, no time.
- When I’m not instructing Lagree: I am chasing my daughter around, writing my book or drinking coffee with friends planning my next trip – ha and usually it is just back home to Winnipeg.
- Guilty Pleasure: Shoe shopping and red wine.
- You probably didn’t know that: We named our daughter after Patrick Swayze (this is how we spell it and who doesn’t love Dirty Dancing).
Book a Class With Jessica Janzen Olstad