- In my class, you can expect: The only thing ‘old school’ will be the moves: classic Lagree for a solid workout, nothing fancy. Extra attention to form and pace.
- What sort of music can people expect in your class? Anything from 60s-90s as long as it rocks.
- If I was an ice cream flavor, I’d be: Lemon custard ice cream. Unassuming, sweet and tart all at the same time.
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner?: Any of these, as long as it’s a long, drawn-out affair by the ocean with good friends and great food.
- Bird, Cat, Dog, Goldfish, Hamster or Pot Belly Pig? I’m completely owned by two Rhodesian Ridgebacks, so dogs it is.
- When I’m not instructing Lagree: I’m working a day job, hanging out with my soulmate, reading, road-tripping, learning how to do something, or walking those dogs.
- Guilty Pleasure: Salty: ripple chips and dill pickle dip. Sweet: chocolate cake, apple pie, big bowls of cereal…
- You probably didn’t know that: I have zero sense of rhythm. Seriously. One of the reasons that I love Lagree is because I don’t need rhythm, I just need to be able to slowly count to four. I can do that!
Book a Class With Kate Payne