- In my class, you can expect: Great music and a challenging class delivered with energy and a smile. You will always leave with your muscles shaking and feeling like you got your monies worth. What more could you want!
- What sort of music can people expect in your class?Anything that will make you feel like a badass on the megaformer. House, Hip Hop, R&B, Pop remixes… I love it all!
- If I was an ice cream flavor, I’d be:Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner?:Breakfast! For every meal.
- Bird, Cat, Dog, Goldfish, Hamster or Pot Belly Pig?Dog! Without a question. If I could have an army of Golden Retrievers, I would.
- When I’m not instructing Lagree: I am a Land Analyst for an oil company. I am also outside as much as humanly possible and working out at other studios around the city!
- Guilty Pleasure: Dill pickle chips.
- You probably didn’t know that: I was Lagree certified in Perth, Australia where I taught both Lagree and Spin.
Book a Class With Kelly Zarchekoff