What to Expect
Under the personal instruction of Lagree YYC founder, and the only certified Lagree master trainer in Canada; Kimberly Rothenberg will lead participants through an intense, challenging and rewarding 24-hour certification program over the course of 2 weekends in Calgary, Alberta at Lagree YYC’s Britannia or Signal Hill studio locations.
During this program and in accordance with the guidelines established by Sebastien Lagree, participants will study the following areas, including but not limited to:
- The defining principles and theory behind the Lagree Fitness method.
- The art of teaching the science of the Lagree Method to others.
- The core Lagree exercises.
- How to effectively sequence and build out routines.
- How to teach a Lagree class to small and large groups of people with varying degrees of experience.
Once admitted to the certification program and following the execution of a non-disclosure agreement with Lagree Fitness, participants will be provided with access to Lagree’s proprietary library of training and reference material which they will be required to study in advance of the certification program.
The Lagree Method is considered a “Live Method.” This means that evolution isn’t just part of what Lagree does, it’s all that Lagree does. As such, certified Lagree Fitness instructors are encouraged to study the method and participate in additional workshops so that they can take their training and teaching abilities to the next level.
PLEASE NOTE: While all graduates of the Lagree Fitness certification – Level 1 program will receive a certificate of completion that is internationally recognized by authorized Lagree studios and will be considered eligible to instruct, certification does not assure the graduate a position with any Lagree studio including Lagree YYC (individuals interested in instructing at Lagree YYC should visit Lagree YYC Instructor Certification.
What is Required
Those seeking exponential growth and evolution both mentally and physically are encouraged to apply for the upcoming Lagree Fitness certification program in Calgary. While no other credentials or prerequisites are required, this is an in-person program, space is limited and applicants will be selected for admission based on their objectives, qualifications and synergies.
Where, When, and How Much
- Lagree YYC Signal Hill @ #385, 1851 Sirocco Drive SW
- When: NEXT DATE HAS YET TO BE DETERMINED. PLEASE STAY TUNED!
- The Investment (in yourself):
- $2,000.00 + GST
- Terms & Conditions:
- Payment is required in full upon acceptance to the certification program.
- Cancellation policy: i) 100% refund with +30 days’ notice, ii) 100% program credit with 15 – 30 days’ notice and iii) Non-Refundable with 0 – 14 days’ notice.
Please complete the application in full