Realize the rewards of being a Full-Time Student @ Lagree YYC
In order to be eligible to realize the benefits offered to Full-Time Students at Lagree YYC, an individual must reside in Calgary, be registered in our system as a Full-Time Student who satisfies the following criteria and is able to provide the required documentation:
- Junior & Senior High School Students: A full-time Junior or High School student is one who resides in Calgary and is enrolled in full-time attendance at an accredited academic institution.
- Post-Secondary School Students: A full-time post-secondary school student is one who resides in Calgary and is currently enrolled in a degree program at an accredited post-secondary academic institution and registered in three or more courses in a given term.
- What Next:
- Complete the Student Application Form
- Once approved, applicants will be provided with a Full-Time Student Membership which will allow them to purchase Student Drop-In’s or a recurring Student Monthly Unlimited Membership at a discounted price.
- PLEASE NOTE: Membership in the Lagree YYC Full-Time Student program will need to be renewed every August.