- In my class, you can expect: Tough love. You will be challenged each and every time with a focus on optimal alignment, and the odd threat if you lift out of your isometric holds.
- What sort of music can people expect in your class? Remixes and mash-ups of 90’s, 2000’s, dirty rap, and of course, Queen Bey.
- If I was an ice cream flavor, I’d be: Anything from Made By Marcus.
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner?: Whichever meal has pizza on the menu.
- Bird, Cat, Dog, Goldfish, Hamster or Pot Belly Pig? Dogs all day every day. Though one of my party tricks is making a Costco-sized box of Cheddar Explosion Goldfish disappear at lightning speed.
- When I’m not instructing Lagree: … When am I not instructing Lagree? Kidding. Sort of. When I’m not in the studio, I’m usually in a studio as I manage and coordinate the Community, Wellness, and Social Initiatives for Sport Chek Women, a new concept store created for women, by women. I also do various freelance projects for small businesses, working to make them big businesses.
- Guilty Pleasure: Salty snacks and naps.
- You probably didn’t know that: I have never had a coffee from Tim Hortons. Please don’t bring me one in the hopes you will change this – many have tried, and failed.
Book a Class With Brenna Snowdon