- In my class, you can expect: A full body intense workout, focusing on getting you to work to your maximum abilities, while entertaining you just a little with my lip syncing precision and highly committed pop-influenced dance moves.
- What sort of music can people expect in your class? No Holds Barred baby.
- If I was an ice cream flavor, I’d be: Coconut Milk Ice Cream with hazelnuts and dark chocolate chips! DF, GF but still fun.
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner?: Whichever one my husband is cooking.
- Bird, Cat, Dog, Goldfish, Hamster or Pot Belly Pig? I’m maxed out with my three animals, aged 10, 7 and 4.
- When I’m not instructing Lagree: I’m busy with my three children – we enjoy travel, food, and involvement in the kids sports and arts programs.
- Guilty Pleasure: Dark chocolate but the truth is, I don’t feel guilty about it.
- You probably didn’t know that: I’m fully phobic of birds and I think my fears cause me to have a disproportional number of weird bird interactions in my life. Last week I was visiting a friend on a patio when out of no where a seagull fell out of the sky and onto his head. Who does this happen to, aside from me?..well, and him, I guess.
Book a Class With Emily Sztabzyb