- In my class, you can expect: To get the most out of your workout with challenging moves, quick transitions, attention to form with hands on adjustments, and staying focused!
- What sort of music can people expect in your class? Anything from 80’s Pop to EDM to House as long as it’s upbeat and LOUD.
- If I was an ice cream flavor, I’d be: Chocolate chocolate chip cause you can never have enough chocolate.
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner?: Dinner……..I live to eat and there are so many great options for dinner!
- Bird, Cat, Dog, Goldfish, Hamster or Pot Belly Pig? We had a 125lb Great Dane when I was a child. My dad used to make me walk him when I was 8 years old and all of 65lbs…needless to say, I’m a huge cat person now!
- When I’m not instructing Lagree: I’m driving my 4 kids to activities and sometimes Lenny & I go on a grocery date……….if we’re lucky.
- Guilty Pleasure: Lindt chocolate with hazelnuts.
- You probably didn’t know that: I still have my childhood Smurf collection and sticker book.
Book a Class With Kimberly Rothenberg