- In my class, you can expect: A fun and challenging class with lots of cueing to get you feeling it where you need to feel it. Emphasis on form, breath and pace.
- What sort of music can people expect in your class? I lean towards old & new school hip hop & EDM, but really anything with a good beat. If I like working out to it, then it gets on the list.
- If I was an ice cream flavor, I’d be: Key lime pie. Sweet, but with a tart side.
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner?: If I could brunch all day everyday, I would.
- Bird, Cat, Dog, Goldfish, Hamster or Pot Belly Pig? Dog (but I like to sneak in a cat cuddle whenever I can – when my dog, Sully, isn’t looking that is).
- When I’m not instructing Lagree: I’m in mum-mode to three young kiddos and a dog.
- Guilty Pleasure: Mmm, my fresh homemade cookies. I like to bake and cookies is where I have it dialed in. But!… if we’re being real here, it’s probably binge-watching some show. When it’s good, it’s (almost) endless entertainment… but when it’s awful, it’s shake your head in shame worthy.
- You probably didn’t know that: I’m a Burkitt’s Lymphoma cancer survivor. Just over 15 years in remission now! It was the time in my life that I discovered I have a fantastically shaped bald head.
Book a Class With Sara Seet